- If you want to leave a comment or question, please make sure that you post your comment under the proper article. I can’t move comments to the proper article if they’re out of place. I can only delete them, and that’s exactly what will happen during daily housekeeping. I will still try to answer you by e-mail though, so make sure your e-mail address is valid.
- No foul language please.
- Please do not threaten anyone if you don’t agree with their views.
- Please read the article (and comments!) completely before asking a question. More often than not the answer you’re looking for is right under your nose.
- Please use proper spelling and grammar to the best of your abilities, so I can understand it. I’m not fluent in street language, nor in SMS/Text abbreviations.
- Only comments in English and Dutch are accepted. I would love to be fluent in Russian, Chinese and Japanese, but I ain’t. Nor are 99.99% of my readers.
- No, I don’t want paid ads on my blog. And no, I also won’t link to you because you have such an awesome HTML page full of links.
Thanks, and hope to meet you on one of the bands!