Sometimes I wonder if miniaturization will ever stop. This portable one-channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope / Digital Multimeter combination is available for just $106.70 / €78,53.
Will it work? No doubt about that, but don’t expect it to just as good as a professional bench version – see specs below. This is a gadget you might want to put into an ‘on the road’ repair suitcase.
Seen on AliExpress, click here for the seller.
- Bandwidth(- 3dB): 25MHz
- Sample: Max sample:100MSa/S
- Channel: 1
- Couple: AC, DC
- Rising time: < 17.5 nS
- Input independence: 1MΩ,≤20pF
- Max input voltage: 1x CAT III 300 VAC 10x, 100x CAT III 600 VAC
- Vertical resolution: 8bit
- Vertical sensitive: 50mV/div-20V/div
- Horizontal resolution: 10nS/div
- Horizontal sensitive: 10nS/div -5S/div
- Depth-sampling: 0.1K/Channel
- Trigger mode: AUTO, Rising edge, falling edge
- Measure count: 6000
- Input: Max input voltage:600 Vrms CAT II, 300 Vrms CAT III
- On resistance: 25Ω(at the range of 600Ω), if less it beep
- Diode measure: >2V shows OL(overload) <0.25 beep
- Capacity measure: 6.000nF- 6mF 7range
- Resistance measure: 600.0Ω- 60.00MΩ 6range
- Voltage measure: 6V- 600V 3 range