I’ve been diagnosed with OTD (Obsolete Technology Disorder). OTD is something typically found in men over 50 years of age. No known cures to date. After hiding my condition for years and years, I decided to open up to you all.
- I still use transceivers with tubes.
- I still own a cassette walkman
- I still own a cassette deck
- I still own vinyl records and a turntable
- I still own VHS tapes (and play them now and then)
- I still play CD‘s (this is what bothers me the most)
- I still own a Tandy TRS-80 Model 100 and a Casio FP-200
- I still have Borland Reflex running on a home-made 10MHz XT clone (NEC V20 processor, 30MB RLL hard disk)
- I still shoot film on a Yashica MAT-124G
- I still read paper magazines.
Have a great weekend!