I love the “For the latest Yaesu news, visitus (yep, missing space) on the internet: www.yaesu.com” sign. The only place I generally can’t find news before it’s published elsewhere
- The new FTdx-1200 delivers 100W on HF and 50MHz.
- Up-conversion type 1st IF 40,455MHz.
- 4.3 in TFT full color display like FTdx-3000.
- Optional SCU-17 USB Interface Unit.
- The SCU-17 USB Interface supports CAT, USB Audio in/out, TX control (PTT, Key, Shift) and Firmware update functions. (*)
- Optional FFT Unit adds other features.
- List Price: $2400.00
(*) So we have to buy a $220 interface if we want to update the firmware?
A review? No. An opinion? No. A repair guide? No.
Just a small piece of text describing the basics of manually programming the Baofeng UV-5R. Read over 63,000 times, 239 comments (and counting).
It was about time I developed this – the USB interface is so crowded that interference became a major problem. Special LSB drivers can be obtained from your PC manufacturer.
Special WOM (Write Only Memory) versions, for storing information you never want to see ever again, will be available later this year. Final prices yet to be established.